February Family Fun competition
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is tell us what your family’s favourite thing to do at the National Railway Museum is.
Entries close Tuesday 21 February 2017. Two winners will be chosen at random from all entries; you can see full terms and conditions below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The closing date is Tuesday 21 February 2017 at 23:59. Winners will be contacted by 5pm on Wednesday 22 February 2017.
- The prize can only be used during our February Family Fun event, running 18–26 February 2017.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Two winners will both receive:
a. Unlimited rides on our Miniature Railway for one day only for up to five people
b. Unlimited access to our Victorian-style funfair for one day only for up to five people
- Winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The competition is not open to National Railway Museum or Science Museum Group employees.
- Any personal data submitted with consent will be kept by the National Railway Museum for the purpose of sending out prizes.
- All entrants will be automatically opting in to join our shop e-newsletter database and receive future National Railway Museum Shop e-newsletters.
- By entering the competition you automatically give consent for your name to be used for possible social media/marketing promotion (e.g. Facebook and on our website)
- Any complaints about fairness can be taken up by contacting the National Railway Museum’s marketing team.
- The winners will be contacted after the closing date by a member of the National Railway Museum/Science Museum Group marketing team. If a winning entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, the National Railway Museum reserves the right to stand down that entrant and select another winner.
- The National Railway Museum’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The National Railway Museum reserves the right to alter/cancel the competition without any prior warning.
- The National Railway Museum reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, including altering or substituting the prize.
Data held by Science Museum Group/National Railway Museum is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to or sold to any other organisation.