First class dining
The elegant surroundings at the National Railway Museum are sure to add prestige to any event.
A spectacular display of locomotives and carriages offers a unique backdrop for events for up to 700 guests.
Delectable and creative cuisine is provided by our exclusive caterers, Miburns. Delicious canapés, appetising bowl food and exquisite banquets are a speciality. Food is freshly prepared onsite and makes the most of Yorkshire’s finest produce – so you'll soon realise why we welcome guests back time and time again.
Are you booking an event between 29 April and 30 September 2014? Choose from our range of perks to enhance your event.
- Seated lunch or dinner: 2 - 700
- Buffet: 10 - 700
- Reception: 20 - 700
A wide variety of entertainment is available to enhance your event. Choose from contemporary circus, live bands -- or even a replica of Stephenson’s Rocket, which can be hired to add sparkle (and steam) to any event.
- Station Hall – Experience a bygone era, where you will dine amidst luxurious carriages and historic locomotives set against the backdrop of a period station. Iconic collections such as the prestigious royal "Palaces on Wheels" (including a carriage used by Queen Victoria herself) will wow your guests.
- Great Hall – Housing a stunning display of some of our finest locomotives – including Mallard, Eurostar and the Bullet Train – this is a unique location for pre-dinner drinks, receptions and small dinners.
- The Warehouse & Works – Home to NRM’s conservation workshops and 1,001 surprises from the Museum’s collection, this venue is an alternative and fascinating location for receptions and insight tours.
- Search Engine – The stunning glass rooms of the Search Engine balcony, with captivating vistas across Great Hall, provide an inspiring setting for more intimate events. Why not combine with a fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of our hidden collections?
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view our facilities, please call 01904 686 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org